- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
Zanu-PF has confirmed that it has directed its legislators to desist from grilling Cabinet ministers in Parliament on issues – asking them instead to paper over differences and system shortcomings. The party’s chief whip, Lovemore Matuke, told the Daily News yesterday that the controversial directive had come “from the top”, and that the former liberation movement would not brook any disobedience of the order. This comes after the party’s secretary for administration, Ignatius Chombo, told…Read More