- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
The Speaker of Parliament Jacob Mudenda has broken rank with Zanu PF as he condemned the impeding introduction of controversial bond notes. Mudenda criticized the move saying it was waste of money. “I do not want to dwell on the bond notes issue but the $200 million from AfreximBank. “I would have taken that money to buy gold and with that you can raise $1,5 billion. Why bring that $200 million to bring bond notes…Read More