- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
The Speaker of Parliament Jacob Mudenda has broken rank with Zanu PF as he condemned the impeding introduction of controversial bond notes. Mudenda criticized the move saying it was waste of money. “I do not want to dwell on the bond notes issue but the $200 million from AfreximBank. “I would have taken that money to buy gold and with that you can raise $1,5 billion. Why bring that $200 million to bring bond notes…Read More