- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
The Speaker of Parliament Jacob Mudenda has broken rank with Zanu PF as he condemned the impeding introduction of controversial bond notes. Mudenda criticized the move saying it was waste of money. “I do not want to dwell on the bond notes issue but the $200 million from AfreximBank. “I would have taken that money to buy gold and with that you can raise $1,5 billion. Why bring that $200 million to bring bond notes…Read More