- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
Newly-elected Mazowe North Member of Parliament Advocate Martin Dinha was yesterday sworn in as a legislator following his election victory last weekend. Clerk of Parliament Mr Kennedy Chokuda administered the oath in the National Assembly in terms of the Constitution. Adv Dinha, who contested on a Zanu-PF ticket, replaced Cde Edgar Chidavaenzi who was found dead early this year. Soon after his swearing in, legislators mainly from Zanu-PF made a bee-line to congratulate…Read More