- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
An explosion, believed to have been the result of a small bomb that went off in the basement of Harare Club Chambers – a popular meeting place in the capital for former liberation struggle fighters – has sent alarm bells ringing regarding those who were behind it and their motive. Although there were no reports of casualties after the explosion went off in the wee hours of yesterday, causing minor damage to property, it raised…Read More