- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
Finance minister on Thursday said government plans to cut the public sector wage bill to 40 percent of total revenue from the current 80 percent. The development signals a move to reduce the government’s bloated civil service, amid a lower economic growth forecast of 1,5 percent from the initial 3,2 percent. Presenting the Mid-Term Fiscal Review in Parliament on Thursday, Patrick Chinamasa said 83 percent of government’s $2 billion costs were going to the salaries of…Read More