- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Finance minister on Thursday said government plans to cut the public sector wage bill to 40 percent of total revenue from the current 80 percent. The development signals a move to reduce the government’s bloated civil service, amid a lower economic growth forecast of 1,5 percent from the initial 3,2 percent. Presenting the Mid-Term Fiscal Review in Parliament on Thursday, Patrick Chinamasa said 83 percent of government’s $2 billion costs were going to the salaries of…Read More