- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
HARARE spokesperson for the People’s Democratic Party Nqobizitha Khumalo has described the lavish celebration of President Robert Mugabe’s birthday at a time when people are suffering from serious economic problems and starvation as vulgar. In a statement Khumalo said during these harsh economic times under which people are living someone decided to throw a lavish bash and this is inhuman to say the least. Mugabe can at great pains justify his foreign trips as well…Read More