- MINISTER of State for Manicaland Provincial Affairs Minister Ellen Gwaradzimba (60) has died from Covid-19.
- ZANU PF FIRST SECRETARY FOR YOUTH AND CULTURE, veteran nationalist Morton Dizzy Paul Malianga (91) died this morning.
- AN ARMY-LINKED MINER, ANJIN INVESTMENTS (Pvt) Ltd, grabbed the most lucrative diamond claim in Marange from a firm owned by the government after being relicensed under unclear circumstances, it has emerged.
- ZIMBABWE'S COVID-19 LIKELY TO ESCALATE as one person is dying every hour in the country due to the respiratory disease, health experts have said. Currently, the daily infection rate has reached the 1 000 mark, as the second wave of COVID-19 ravages the country.
- ZIMBABWEAN BUYS A bag of sand for US $70 000
HARARE High Court judge, Justice Priscilla Chigumba, today faces an acid test when she presides over an urgent chamber application filed by opposition parties and Harare residents last week challenging the legality of the police ban on all demonstrations in the central business district until September 16. This comes against a background of a strong warning by President Robert Mugabe, who on Saturday described judges as “negligent and reckless” for sanctioning political demonstrations against…Read More