- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
. A GROUP of Tajamuka/Sesijikile activists held a mini-protest in Bulawayo on Thursday afternoon, using boulders to barricade the main road leading into the city centre along Stanley Square in Makokoba. The mini-protest, which lasted about 30 minutes, forced traffic using the route to divert from the one-way road that leads into the city centre. The youths — singing anti-government songs and also burning tyres — were wearing Tajamuka/Sesijikile T-shirts inscribed “Mugabe Must Go”. The…Read More