- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
THREE neighbourhood watch committee members in Gutu have appeared in court on allegations of burning a suspect’s genitals after arresting him for allegedly raping a neighbour’s daughter (4). William Maromo (45), Charles Muzenda (25) and Phillip Blantyre Bonzo whose age was not given pleaded not guilty to the charge of assault when they appeared before Gutu resident magistrate Mr Edwin Marecha on Tuesday. The trio was granted $100 bail each and remanded to…Read More