- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
VICE President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s arrogance played out in parliament Wednesday after he was quizzed on President Robert Mugabe’s health. MDC-T lawmaker Prosper Mutseyami had asked Mnangagwa if the country is still stable given Mugabe’s continued “gaffes and falls”. “I would want to know if the country is still safe and stable given the health problems that the President continues to encounter. “He has developed a tendency to fall and say the wrong things. Can the…Read More