- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
VICE President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s arrogance played out in parliament Wednesday after he was quizzed on President Robert Mugabe’s health. MDC-T lawmaker Prosper Mutseyami had asked Mnangagwa if the country is still stable given Mugabe’s continued “gaffes and falls”. “I would want to know if the country is still safe and stable given the health problems that the President continues to encounter. “He has developed a tendency to fall and say the wrong things. Can the…Read More