- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
#THISFLAG movement leader Evan Mawarire has called on supporters, who will attend tomorrow’s football match between Highlanders and Dynamos, to stage a peaceful protest against the government In a video he posted on social media, Mawarire urged those who will attend the blockbuster match to rise in unison on the 36th minute and sing the country’s first national anthem, Ishe Komborera Africa — Nkosi Sikelel’ Africa. He says it’s a symbol that after 36…Read More