- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
Newsday and New Age newspapers of South Africa have reported that an autopsy in the death of Zimbabwean minister Jonathan Moyo’s daughter has ruled out foul play, saying she probably died of alcohol poisoning from excessive drinking. The South Africa police also says Zanele had tried to commit suicide before. According to the Zambian Watchdog, a source close to the SA probe yesterday dismissed foul play as the cause of death of the 20-year-old University…Read More