- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
BUSINESSMAN Tawanda Nyambirai has accused ousted former Vice-President Joice Mujuru and her late husband Retired General Solomon Mujuru of pushing him out of his three farms in Mashonaland East. In papers filed at the High Court seeking to repossess the farms that were acquired by some Zanu-PF officials with the blessing of the couple in 2002, Nyambirai claimed that his family and employees were subjected to intimidation and torture at the instigation of the Mujurus….Read More