- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
BOTSWANA President Ian Khama, the new chair of the South African Development Community has said the region needs to be a beacon for democracy for Africa, and blasted leaders who cling to power. At a press briefing after taking over the Sadc leadership Wednesday, Khama slated Burundi’s President Pierre Nkurunziza whose country has been plunged into violence after he ran for a third-term despite strong domestic opposition. “It doesn’t matter how you got there….Read More