- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
BOTSWANA President Ian Khama, the new chair of the South African Development Community has said the region needs to be a beacon for democracy for Africa, and blasted leaders who cling to power. At a press briefing after taking over the Sadc leadership Wednesday, Khama slated Burundi’s President Pierre Nkurunziza whose country has been plunged into violence after he ran for a third-term despite strong domestic opposition. “It doesn’t matter how you got there….Read More