- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
ZIMBABWEANS are enjoying considerable freedom of the Internet, although a United States conservative think tank that has always been anti-Government has identified MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai as a violator of the people’s right to Internet usage. According to a report by Freedom House titled “Freedom on the Net, Zimbabweans”, the country ranks better than most European and African nations because censorship of Internet content is almost non-existent. France and the United Kingdom,…Read More