- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
HIGHER and Tertiary Education Minister Jonathan Moyo Saturday defied President Robert Mugabe’s call for his lieutenants not to use the internet to castigate each other. Mugabe in his address to the Zanu PF Central Committee Wednesday ordered his comrades off social media. Said the veteran leader: “If you want to depend on the Internet for your own direction then you are being wrong-minded. “Let us also not undermine each other.” But Moyo used his Twitter…Read More