- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
Local media houses like all other sectors of the economy continue fire workers with the Financial Gazette’s editor-in-chief Sunsleey Chamunorwa being the latest in a long list of causalities. Owned by former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Gideon Gono, the Financial Gazette announced in its latest edition that it would cut staff by 35%, sending shockwaves across the industry. Early this week, Alpha Media Holdings publishers of The Standard, NewsDay and The Zimbabwe Independent cut…Read More