- BREAKING NEWS: MASS SHOOTINGS IN HANAU STATE OF HESSEN EAST OF FRANKFURT GERMANY 25 km away, leaves 8 people dead and several injured.
- VP CHIWENGA Collapsed, on Wednesday last week and was flown to SA , recovered and filed attempted murder charges in SA against his estranged wife Marry Mubaiwa.
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warns that the SA plan to expropriate land without compensation will be "disastrous" for the economy and the nation.
- 'I know the prime minister. I’ve worked with the prime minister for a long time, for many years. He’s absolutely not a racist' says Priti Patel
- 'Wilkins Infectious Diseases Hospital transfers all patients to Beatrice Rd Infectious Diseases Hospital after 1st suspected Coronavirus case'
Local media houses like all other sectors of the economy continue fire workers with the Financial Gazette’s editor-in-chief Sunsleey Chamunorwa being the latest in a long list of causalities. Owned by former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Gideon Gono, the Financial Gazette announced in its latest edition that it would cut staff by 35%, sending shockwaves across the industry. Early this week, Alpha Media Holdings publishers of The Standard, NewsDay and The Zimbabwe Independent cut…Read More