- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
Local media houses like all other sectors of the economy continue fire workers with the Financial Gazette’s editor-in-chief Sunsleey Chamunorwa being the latest in a long list of causalities. Owned by former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Gideon Gono, the Financial Gazette announced in its latest edition that it would cut staff by 35%, sending shockwaves across the industry. Early this week, Alpha Media Holdings publishers of The Standard, NewsDay and The Zimbabwe Independent cut…Read More