- Two artisanal miners are feared dead in Shamva Lumbo18 Zuze Syndicate Mine mine shaft collapse on Tuesday morning .
- WATCH: Tytan and Olinda's +HIV status aired,..Interesting relationship drama!
- Bulawayo’s Pumula North suburb machetes gangs where they are allegedly attacking residents and selling drugs to school children.
- SUSPECTED poisoned 400g Pilchards in SA Tomato Sauce products batch codes starting with ZST2 and ZSC2 recalled
- HIGH COURT reverses 43 prospective nurses recruitment 2018 ban by the Harare Central Hospital School of Nursing,
Board members of several parastatals face imminent dismissal as Government flexes its muscle to stem corruption through the National Code on Corporate Governance. This week alone, board members from three parastatals were fired for corruption, gross abuse of financial resources and poor corporate governance. The code, which came into effect in April, provides a framework for corporate conduct for both the public and private sectors focusing mainly on issues of corruption, corporate disclosure, communication and…Read More