- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
Inspector Precious Simango is the new police spokesperson for Bulawayo Metropolitan Province following the recent promotion and redeployment of her predecessor, Superintendent Mandlenkosi Moyo. Supt Moyo, who had been the police spokesperson for Bulawayo since August, 2007, has been deployed to the Provincial Training Wing in the city. The former police spokesperson said he was happy to leave the office to Insp Simango, an experienced media relations officer who once deputised him. “Insp Simango has…Read More