- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
THE case in which about 20 journalists and tens other support staff of Economic Planning minister Obert Mpofu’s closed newspaper was this week heard before an arbitrator and could be decided in a week. Mpofu’s The Zimbabwe Mail hit the streets late 2013 but it was converted into a weekly early this year before being forced to shut down on March 20. Journalist and other staffers at the financially troubled paper had gone for nearly…Read More