- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
THE United Nations World Food Program (WFP) said Wednesday food insecurity in drought-hit Zimbabwe is expected to spike from July as available stocks deplete. The food insecurity has been worsened by the fact that this is Zimbabwe’s second consecutive year of below average maize supplies. The country was hit by a devastating El-Nino induced drought this year which has left 4 million people, or 30 percent of the rural population, in need of food aid….Read More