- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
HE director of Mental Health Services in the ministry of health Dorcas Sibanda Tuesday begged for support from well-wishers to assist the government source anti-epilepsy drugs. This comes at a time the government is struggling to cope with the rise in numbers of epilepsy cases in the country. At least 9 000 Zimbabweans are accessing treatment against an estimated 130 000 who need treatment. Sibanda told delegates during the Epilepsy Support Foundation (ESF) news conference…Read More