- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
In what is obviously one of the most portent warnings over the Syrian crisis, the Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, has warned the UN General Assembly gathering in the US, that any attempts to remove the legitimate Syrian President, Bashar Al-Assad, will certainly lead to the development of a failed state like Iraq or Lybia. see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com photo- Russia’s President Vladimir PutinRead More