- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
PROSECUTORS were last week ordered to furnish transport ministry permanent secretary, Munesushe Munodawafa, with a trial date by next month, failing which the official would be freed. Munodawafa is charged with criminal abuse of office. Magistrate, Elijah Makomo, last Wednesday said the State’s failure to name a trial date would result in charges against Munodawafa being withdrawn. Makomo said it was reasonable for the permanent secretary to contest further remand as he has been subjected…Read More