- 'As long as Mnangagwa is there, we shall remain under the auspices of a dictator, He will go whether he likes it or not. This is not his mother's country,'-Job Sikhala MDC deputy national chairperson
- Jonathan Moyo is seeking to apologise to VP Chiwenga after accusing him of using a ghost writer for his doctoral thesis.
- LACK OF FUEL and kombis plus fare increase up to $8-to $15 per trip force sores of commuters in Bulawayo to board open trucks and walk home.
- ACCIDENT: A boy (9) died after he was hit by a kombi at the intersection of 3rd Avenue and Fort Street in Bulawayo.
- SUSPENDED ZANU PFdeputy youth secretary Lewis Matutu has been stripped of his Kwekwe farm which he had violently grabbed from Onisimo Zhavairo with the help of over 20 ruling party youths.
MASVINGO: A man raped his 10-year-old niece in full view of three other minors before giving them a $1 each to buy their silence, a local court heard on Thursday. Tafirei Moyo, 30, from Chidza Farm pleaded not guilty to the offence when he first appeared before regional magistrate Judith Zuyu but was sentenced to 20 years imprisonment with hard labour. His trial, which lasted for a week, saw prosecutors calling in three children aged 6, 8,…Read More