- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
- Raunchy dancer and singer Beverly “Bev” Sibanda, tied the knot with a UK-based medical doctor Chambuka Mupudzi at the Harare Magistrates Court yesterday.
- THE Zimbabwean Embassy in SA verifies nationalities of four suspects in the murder of a senior cop in Johannesburg's Diepsloot area.
. RESERVE Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Dr John Mangudya is set to meet opposition political activist Promise Mkwananzi and members of his executive for a private dialogue today to provide further clarity on the soon-to-be-introduced bond notes.The meeting is part of RBZ’s awareness campaigns to educate the public and ensure they have correct information on the operation of the bond notes. The RBZ is set to introduce the bond notes through an export incentive facility…Read More