- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
PRESIDENT Mugabe is in full control of the country and is doing his work as mandated, Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko said yesterday. His remarks follow a Constitutional Court application filed by the leader of a shadowy group Tajamuka/Sesijikile spokesperson and former MDC-T youth leader Promise Mkwananzi, who is seeking an order compelling President Mugabe to step down on allegations that he has failed to properly run the country. In his application, Mkwananzi claims that…Read More