- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
. A GROUP of Tajamuka/Sesijikile activists held a mini-protest in Bulawayo on Thursday afternoon, using boulders to barricade the main road leading into the city centre along Stanley Square in Makokoba. The mini-protest, which lasted about 30 minutes, forced traffic using the route to divert from the one-way road that leads into the city centre. The youths — singing anti-government songs and also burning tyres — were wearing Tajamuka/Sesijikile T-shirts inscribed “Mugabe Must Go”. The…Read More