- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
A BULAWAYO man who masqueraded as an immigration official has been arrested after being found with 107 passports, police have confirmed. Detectives arrested Thulani Humbe, 29, in an early morning raid at a house in Cowdray Park suburb. National police spokesperson Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba said Humbe was arrested on Friday following a tip-off from members of the public. She said he had 106 Zimbabwean passports, and one from Malawi. “Police acting on a…Read More