- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Africa is a continent that continues to face questionable leadership regime decisions with respect to free movement of people across regional borders. In Southern Africa, the world has seen Robert Mugabe’s controversial ‘Indeginisation Policy’ coupled with threats to remove all foreign owned companies and investments from Zimbabwe, followed by the inhumane xenophobic wars in South Africa which led to thousands of foreigners losing life, homes, businesses and forcibly evicted from the country in fear for their…Read More