- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Africa is a continent that continues to face questionable leadership regime decisions with respect to free movement of people across regional borders. In Southern Africa, the world has seen Robert Mugabe’s controversial ‘Indeginisation Policy’ coupled with threats to remove all foreign owned companies and investments from Zimbabwe, followed by the inhumane xenophobic wars in South Africa which led to thousands of foreigners losing life, homes, businesses and forcibly evicted from the country in fear for their…Read More