- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
A Kombi driver allegedly killed a Zanu PF youth league member after ferrying him from Harare International Airport, where he had gone with others to welcome President Robert Mugabe. Costa Gono, who is out on bail, appeared before Harare magistrate Fadzai Mtombeni yesterday facing culpable homicide charges. Gono denied the allegations, while arguing that the deceased, Tapiwa Chibvunze of Waterfalls, caused his own death. The incident allegedly occurred on February 4 this year. According to…Read More