- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The Government’s probe into cyber terrorism has begun with preliminary investigations pointing to three Zimbabweans based outside the country as originators of subversive and inflammatory messages on social media. The inciting messages, sent mostly via WhatsApp, are aimed at destabilising the country with the ultimate goal of effecting regime change. The three terrorist suspects, according to security sources, are Victor Dube (resident in South Africa), Jeff Judah Hosanna (South Africa) and Tapiwa Marimbe (Australia). The trio —…Read More