- STATE PENSION AGE SET TO RISE to 68 in Treasury’s ‘big bazooka’ cash grab
- CASH STRAPPED ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT suspected to be readying for money printing as govt turns to Treasury bills, bonds
- YEAR 5 STUDENT DOCTOR 27 at Mpilo Central Hospital, heavily assaulted 2 men he busted having sex with his pregnant lover at a city lodge and flat respectively.
- SICK AND TIRED OF BEING BROKE AND HUNGRY , Zimbabwean, 30 hangs himself in Ditladi village Botswana.
- SANCTIONS ON ZIMBABWE exacerbate the challenges that SA have regards to unemployment and health services,-President Ramaphosa.
The Zanu PF Midlands provincial executive has passed a vote of no confidence in seven executive members from the main wing, the women’s league and youth league.The affected members include the provincial political commissar Makhosini Hlongwane, the secretary for administration Tapiwanashe Matangaidze and Lot Mpofu Chihwereva. From the women’s league, a vote of no confidence has been passed in Tsitsi Zhou who is the secretary for indeginisation and Mercy Mashunye. From the youth league Anastacia…Read More