- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
A controversial Zanu PF youth member Energy Mutodi has described the hatred that the G40 faction believed to be led by First Lady Grace Mugabe for Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa as tribal oriented. In an article he posted on Facebook Mutodi said a faction in Zanu PF known by the name Generation 40 (G40) has continued its media onslaught on Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa with some of its kingpins openly showing tribal hate against…Read More