- POLICE STILL SEARCHING FOR NJUBE High School science teacher Brian Mutsiba who allegedly incited 153 pupils pupils to demonstrate in Njube suburb and protest against teachers abandonment of lessons due to poor salaries and increase in fees last Monday, is still on the run.
- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
Zanu-PF national political commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere, has accused some senior party officials of harbouring overweening ambition and fanning divisions in the warring former liberation movement by plotting to succeed President Robert Mugabe using underhand methods. Speaking in coded language at Highlanders Sports Club, at the celebrations of the appointment of Tshinga Dube as War Veterans minister last week, Kasukuwere warned the “plotters” to back off saying there was “no vacancy for the presidency both in…Read More