- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
The reaction by Zanu PF to the recent condemnation of President Robert Mugabe’s misrule show that the party resorts to violence whenever challenged The dictionary defines a terrorist as a person or group that relies on violence against innocent people to impose their will. The threats of unleashing violence and dealing ruthlessly with anyone and everyone who opposes Mugabe’s continued misrule have gone demonic and shows all Zanu PF functionaries are no more, nor…Read More