- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The reaction by Zanu PF to the recent condemnation of President Robert Mugabe’s misrule show that the party resorts to violence whenever challenged The dictionary defines a terrorist as a person or group that relies on violence against innocent people to impose their will. The threats of unleashing violence and dealing ruthlessly with anyone and everyone who opposes Mugabe’s continued misrule have gone demonic and shows all Zanu PF functionaries are no more, nor…Read More