- MAT NORTH POLICE com Makodza's lawyers complain to Com-Gen Matanga against corruption by a constable married to a (Zacc) investigating officer probing him in his criminal abuse of office case.
- OVER 12 500 INDIGENOUS CHILONGA CHIREDZI VILLAGERS DISPLACED by Mnangagwa's cronies at Dendairy family farm.
- RTD Gen, VP Chiwenga's three minor children are in the care of maids after he blocked their mum Marry from seeing them
- VP RTD GENERAL CHIWENGA, is building a multimillionaire home in Manombe Close, Carrick Creagh Estate in Borrowdale
- DIESEL PRICE RISES from from US$1,27 to US$1,32 and petrol from $1,26 to US$1,30 now that lockdown has been eased
PROSECUTOR-General Johannes Tomana yesterday lost his bid to have his dispute with the Judicial Service Commission presided over by a retired or a foreign-based judge. The High Court dismissed his application for referral of the matter to the Constitutional Court. In the dismissed application, Tomana had raised constitutional issues, chief among them being that serving judges of the High Court would not handle his case fairly.Tomana is seeking to block the JSC from continuing with proceedings that…Read More