- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
PROSECUTOR-General Johannes Tomana yesterday lost his bid to have his dispute with the Judicial Service Commission presided over by a retired or a foreign-based judge. The High Court dismissed his application for referral of the matter to the Constitutional Court. In the dismissed application, Tomana had raised constitutional issues, chief among them being that serving judges of the High Court would not handle his case fairly.Tomana is seeking to block the JSC from continuing with proceedings that…Read More