- WHO remembers that in July 2017, the despot 94 year old deposed former president Robert Mugabe the then Zanu Pf leader donated US $1 mllion of his own money to AU while the struggling Zimbabwe nation collapsed
- 'TENSION mounts between Mnangagwa and the military , amid revelations that the army is exerting overbearing influence on the executive'.
- Relations between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and deposed former president Robert Mugabe are now at an all time low after numerous developments exposed Mnangagwa's hypocrisy in keeping Mugabe safe.
- 'MDC T VP Dr Thokozani Khupe apologises to all who may have been offended by the uncharacteristic representation of MDC-T '
- BULAWAYO POLICE RECOVER THE DEAD BODY OF AN unidentified woman was found , undressed with a boulder on her head
PROSECUTOR-General Johannes Tomana yesterday lost his bid to have his dispute with the Judicial Service Commission presided over by a retired or a foreign-based judge. The High Court dismissed his application for referral of the matter to the Constitutional Court. In the dismissed application, Tomana had raised constitutional issues, chief among them being that serving judges of the High Court would not handle his case fairly.Tomana is seeking to block the JSC from continuing with proceedings that…Read More