- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
TWO TelOne employees and three other accomplices have been arrested in Bulawayo for allegedly defrauding the telecommunications company of nearly $700,000. The fraud was unearthed during an audit. The five suspects appeared before Magistrate Gladmore Mushove yesterday facing fraud charges. They were not asked to plead and were remanded in custody to today for bail application. Mushove heard how Thembile Sondida, 53, and Chelesile Nkatha, 33, who are employed as credit control clerks by TelOne,…Read More