- Boris Johnson has been forced to remain in self-isolation with a temperature after testing positive for coronavirus last week.
- Mwonzora says MDC VPs Biti and Ncube are misleading Chamisa as they do not qualify to stand for posts at congress proposed in three months.
- CORONA VIRUS -485 people were arrested countrywide for disregarding the 21-day lockdown that requires them to stay at home.
- 'PRINCIPLES OF DEMOCRACY QUESTIONED as Chamisa faces disciplinary action threatened by reinstated MDC SG Mwonzora after Supreme Court decision rendering Thokozani Khupe as the rightful leader of the party'.
- The first of the gvt's emergency field hospitals to treat coronavirus patients has opened in east London's 4000 bed ExCel centre.
THE issue of the deployment of non-Ndebele speaking teachers in Matabeleland has resurfaced, with parents at a school in Lupane rejecting a Shona-speaking headmistress. Parents told the new school headmistress, identified only as Bonyonga, during a meeting at Mlamuli Secondary School in Lupane district, Matabeleland North on Thursday last week that she was not welcome at the school. The headmistress was transferred to the school in December last year and officially started work this term…Read More