- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
ZIMBABWE must urgently come up with a plan to “reverse” the current economic haemorrhage, or risk social upheaval, MDC-Renewal Team secretary general Tendai Biti has said. The former Finance Minister told his party’s district meeting in Kwekwe that government needed to find solutions rather than fight informal traders. “Zimbabweans are now the scatterlings of the world because companies closed resulting in massive job losses. “No less than 5 million people, who have left the country,…Read More