- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
SUSPENDED Harare Town Clerk, Tendai Mahachi has been fired under the Supreme Court ruling allowing employees to be dismissed without hefty redundancy packages. Mahachi’s lawyers recently told the local authority that their client would not leave the job unless they gave him a $3 million exit package. The list of demands submitted to council included $100,000 salary for every year he served, a new Jeep Cherokee Overland registered in his name at the local authority’s…Read More