- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
Former Presidential Affairs Minister Didymus Mutasa, under Robert Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime faces possible arrest for breaching the Official Secrets Act after disclosing to the private media some of the operations of State security agents, legal experts concurred yesterday. Mr Mutasa once superintended over the State Security ministry. The experts said his utterances jeopardised and exposed the security interests of the State. This week Mr Mutasa disclosed to the private media some of the…Read More