- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
THE government is “frantically working” to repatriate from Britain skulls of indigenous people killed in a 1890s anti-colonialism war, said a Cabinet minister. However, Robert Barrett, one of the country’s leading historians and archeologists, told the Telegraph that there was no proof that any skulls of Zimbabwe’s early liberation fighters ended up in the UK after they were executed during the first rebellion against British rule in 1896. Again, there are reportedly no qualified pathologists…Read More