- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
THE government is “frantically working” to repatriate from Britain skulls of indigenous people killed in a 1890s anti-colonialism war, said a Cabinet minister. However, Robert Barrett, one of the country’s leading historians and archeologists, told the Telegraph that there was no proof that any skulls of Zimbabwe’s early liberation fighters ended up in the UK after they were executed during the first rebellion against British rule in 1896. Again, there are reportedly no qualified pathologists…Read More