- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
A TOTAL of 46 squatters from Caledonia arrested Monday together with their 30 minor children were Wednesday hauled before Harare magistrates courts for defying a court order. The desperate residents spent Monday and Tuesday nights in the police cells with their children most of whom are toddlers below one year old. They were arrested for refusing to vacate Lot 1 premise as per court order availed to them on September 12. They were charged with…Read More