- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
TELONE, the country’s oldest telecommunication institution is lagging behind in terms of digital and technology upgrading as only 15 out of its more than 600 workers have five Ordinary Level passes. The Deputy Minister of Information, Communication, Technology Postal and Courier Services, Win Mlambo, told Parliament on Wednesday that the 15 are leading “on-job” training in the parastatal. He said a majority of the under-qualified staff were in the technical department. Most of the workers,…Read More