- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s attempts to disown statements attributed to him during the Gukurahundi massacres have opened a new frontier for critics of one of President Robert Mugabe’s likely successors . Mnangagwa has over the years avoided responding directly to allegations that he was one of the key architects of the killings of civilians by Five Brigade in Midlands and Matabeleland soon after independence. But Mnangagwa last week came out guns blazing after former Education minister…Read More