- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
The ZimFirst has lamented that Zimbabwe businesses are currently being forced to conduct their businesses under the candle lights and development which the party says can only be resolved if it gets into power. ZimFirst official Daniel Mvula posted on Facebook that his party was not impressed by the conditions prevailing as there is serious electricity load shedding in the country. “Zimbabwe is being forced to do ‘business by candlelight’ – here’s why Jonathan Garber…Read More