- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
Tripoli: A Libyan court on Tuesday sentenced Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, the son of late dictator Muammar Gaddafi, to death on charges related to killings during the 2011 uprising. The Criminal Court in the capital, Tripoli, also sentenced to death Gaddafi’s prime minister Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi and former intelligence chief Abdullah Senussi. The three were convicted of “genocidal crimes,” including incitement to the killing of peaceful protesters, enlisting mercenaries, and setting up armed militias to quell the…Read More