- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
- DOCTORS AGAINST CONTROVERSIAL CORONERS OFFICE BILL AS IT VIOLATES their independence of conducting post-mortems without duress, ministerial directives and gives room to false reports
- TENDA BUS SERVICE OWNER, ERNEST MUNGWARI (72) arrested on allegations of obstructing the police and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officials from confiscating goods smuggled into the country.
Tripoli: A Libyan court on Tuesday sentenced Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, the son of late dictator Muammar Gaddafi, to death on charges related to killings during the 2011 uprising. The Criminal Court in the capital, Tripoli, also sentenced to death Gaddafi’s prime minister Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi and former intelligence chief Abdullah Senussi. The three were convicted of “genocidal crimes,” including incitement to the killing of peaceful protesters, enlisting mercenaries, and setting up armed militias to quell the…Read More