- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
TWO men brandishing a pistol took advantage of a Zesa power cut to rob a filling station in Bulawayo where they got away with $650 and a cellphone. They allegedly fired a shot at Sauerstown Service Station some five minutes after electricity went out in the suburb at around 7PM on Sunday. Bulawayo police spokesperson Inspector Precious Simango referred questions to national spokesperson, Chief Superintendent Paul Nyathi. Chief Supt Nyathi on Wednesday said police were…Read More