- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
Victor Matemadanda, the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association (ZNLWVA) secretary general , today went to Rotten Row Magistrates Court in solidarity with the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association (ZNLWVA) spokesperson Douglas Mahiya. Matemadanda was however arrested and charged with undermining the authority of the president, the same charge that Mahiya is facing then granted US$300 bail by Harare Magistrate Vakayi Chikwekwe. By Sibusiso NgwenyaRead More